1) This is an Orion addition which should be an EJB standard IMHO - it saves
untold amounts of time with persisting OR relations. If you want an EJB
standard approach you'll have to use something like TopLink or some other OR
persistence package (which is invariably a lot slower than Orion's
approach).

2) Method A will work fine.

Cheers,
Mike

australia.internet.com - http://australia.internet.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: (612) 9251 3397
Fax: (612) 9251 2819

THE E-BUSINESS AND INTERNET TECHNOLOGY NETWORK

LATEST HEADLINES from australia.internet.com
 - Disney Enters The Wonderful World Of eisa
   http://australia.internet.com/aus-news/article/0,1087,121_340431,00.html
 - Privacy Bill Draws Mixed Response
   http://australia.internet.com/aus-news/article/0,1087,121_340201,00.html
 - World.Net Plans To Grow Through IPO