-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of robert
Sent: Monday, 8 May 2000 14:38
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: WAP & JSP

Hi everyone!

I have a problem which might be an error in
orion (or I've missed something in the code).
 The following code below gets accepted when
I run it in ericsson's dev kit but I get an
Internal server error, when I run it through
orion, saying bad wml byte code. But if I remove
the <a ...></a> tag it runs it perfectly.
 Anyone having a similar problem?? Or knows what
I'm doing wrong?

<% response.setContentType("text/vnd.wap.wml"); %>

<wml>
  <card id="hem" title="Budbararen">
  </card>

  <card id="sok" title="Söka ärenden">