Hello Roy,

To try out clustering, check out
http://www.orionserver.com/docs/http-clustering-howto.html

We will soon give you some more info on how to build a production cluster
using different solutions. A simple solution you could try is simply
adding a load-balancig DNS server for your site and add the
<cluster-config/> tag to all your nodes (so that session info gets
propagated correctly). Stay tuned for info on how to do more advanced
clustering.

Also, make sure you get the lastest jar by doing an auto-update (java -jar
autoupdate.jar) before using clustering, since certain things have
recently changed in the config of clustering. (And before doing an
auto-update, make sure you backup your own code/config in the orion dirs)

Regards,
Karl Avedal