From: Mike Moulton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 2:00 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: clustering

My experience is that it is broken in 1.5.2 and 1.5.3 under heavy load;
see bug number 687 at http://bugzilla.orionserver.com/bugzilla/. I have
been working with Magnus Rydin to get the problem resolved but we
haven't gotten vary far, hopefully they will find time to fix this
problem soon.

-Mike

_____________________
: mike moulton