Title: Orion steeling IP addresses.

I've run into something that took a while to solve. Orion steels all available ip addresses on port 80 on the machine it's running on. This is not an acceptable behavior since this machine also hosts other sites using IIS. We added a site to the IIS on ip:A port 80. At the same time orion was running another site running on ip:B on port 8000. When I restarted orion it said something like: HttpServer: address in use: bind. It took a while to locate the problem I can tell you. Why won't my site work if no other site is using it's ip address?

Patrik Andersson