Title: RE: SSL and JSSE

I think that a good strategy would be to set up a SSL frontend that takes care of all SSL encoding/decodings. That way you could outfit that box for this specific purpose, without affecting your app-server.

I think BlueTail could be setup to do this.

Im not sure if there is any way a SSL session can be mapped to a http session by such as frontend, but as long as you're using HTTP sessions it would work great.

I've heard rumours about a plugin-wrapper for Orion, but not seen anything about this from the Orion team.

Magnus Rydin
WebTeknik AB
[EMAIL PROTECTED]