Sorry !!!!!!!!!

It was in application .xml. I thought that you can select what tables to
create and what not, but you have to take the decision for all the tables
in your application.

Have a look at orion doc ---> application.xml     ;-)

        David Sierra Fern ndez
        E.T.S.I. Telecomunicaci¢n
        Universidad de Valladolid    AULA CEDETEL
        Campus Miguel Delibes   E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        47011 Valladolid (SPAIN)

 -- Sierr@ --