Is anyone working with jdb or javadt with Orion?  I’ve got javadt connected to the jvm Orion is running on but need to find out more about how to use it.  I’m looking specifically at the Java Pet Store Demo class (OrionSecurityAdpater) just to see if I can get the basic usage of the debugger down (print variable values, etc.).  Although it stops at the breakpoint I get a “no default thread specified”.  There are a number of threads listed (system, main, applicationserverthreadgroup), how do you know which one to choose?

Does working with this stuff ever get less brutal?

Kirk S. Kalvar

email [EMAIL PROTECTED]