OK, I figured out how to enable the qConnectionFactory by adding a
<resource-ref> to the Bean's definition in the ejb-ref file.

First, was that the correct and only solution?

Second, I'm now getting an exception thrown when sending the message to the
queue, "In Read Mode" is the exception message.

I'm assuming I need to add security for this resource or something along
those lines.  The deployment of the bean has created the orion-ejb-jar.xml
and it added a persistence attribute for the queue.

Can someone explain what is necessary to make use of JMS queues from EJB's?
Has anyone done this yet?  Orion developers?

One of my objectives is to keep the ejb-jar.xml as clean/simple as possible
in order to maintain portability between AppServers.  So far, except for
JMS, I've been able to do it.

TIA
Tom

winmail.dat