-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Joseph B.
Ottinger
Sent: 10 July 2000 01:45
To: Orion-Interest
Cc: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: XML / XSL

Dale, see global-web-application.xml, where <mime-mappings /> and
<servlet-chaining /> are set. It's not only .xml, but MIME type text/xml
that get passed to the XSL servlet.

On Sun, 9 Jul 2000, Dale Bronk wrote:

> I looked at the sample xml / xsl pages that come with Orion.  They work
fine, but what I can't seem to figure out is how.

> I see that if I browse to doc.xml in the samples then it specifies
doc.xsl.  I also see the if I browse to doc.jsp, then that is simply a xml
file built via jsp and instructs to use doc.xsl.

> In which config xml file is this behavior specified?  I do not see any
mapping for /*.xml and the mapping for /*.jsp goes to the jsp servlet.  How
does it know what to do with *.xml files and what to do if an *.jsp produces
xml?

> Thanks,
>
> Dale Bronk
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Windscape Consulting, Inc.
> http://www.windscape.com

Joseph B. Ottinger               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://cupid.suninternet.com/~joeo      HOMES.COM Developer