Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 4:30 AM
Subject: RE: Real Debuggin On Orion? How

Put my vote in for IBM Visual Age for Java support.

All you would need to do is get Orion to run within IBM Visual Age.  I have tried this, but it doesn’t work.

It works quite well with Tomcat, and I can debug servlets very nicely (www.ibm.com/vadd has details on how to do this).

But I would really like to be able to debug EJB’s from within the IDE.

This also begs the question of what Orion themselves are using.

Is it straight JDK, or one of the IDE’s?

Regards,

Rob Lapensee

Director of Technology

Delfour Corporation