On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, Tom MAK wrote:

LOL, yeah, I hope it helps, too! However, orionsupport doesn't have any
security stuff in it yet, besides one faqlet on how to change the user
Orion runs as. I'm more than happy to entertain answers on this, though,
as it's something I need to address and simply haven't had the time to
focus on. There are two (primary) ways to use security: via principals.xml
and static user lists, and database-controlled access lists. LDAP support
is on its way, I understand, and I'm sure there are more ways than I know
of offhand.

Any takers?