From: Dave Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 5:25 PM
To: 'Nijhawan, Sumit'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: sendRedirect with Netscape

Are you sure both servlets see the same session. Try printing the session
creation time in both servlets and seeing if it is the same across the
redirect.

Can you put an object in the session in servlet1, redirect to servlet2 and
then go back to servlet1 and see if it is still there?

Do you have cookies disabled in Netscape? If so are you using URL rewriting?

Dave Smith
Senior Team Leader
Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Ltd