I tried to do this with MS Access, but by not specifying the id field, it
defaults to 0 and after the first time, it reports a duplicate key error.  I
tried -1 and null as well, but it accepts -1 as a key, and an int can't be
set to null.  Is there a way to have the ejbCreate() method not try to
assign any value to the primary key and let the DB autonumber handle it?
Have you gotten an EJB to work with an autonumber field?  Thanks for any
help.

ekw