Adam,

See http://www.orionsupport.com/?key=users on how to set this up. I had to
recompile the .so file for my environment. Note that the (re)deployment
occurs before the server is bound to the port, so that certain files are
still owned by root which can create problems downstream. After the port is
bound, then the hand off is made to the "native user".

Hope this helps,

Earl

Earl Marwil
SCIENTECH, Inc.