Hi Ishpal,

Thanks for the help. I'll try it out later (already have interbase working
with orion and
interbase is free(opensource since version 6), so the choice is obvious.)

Workaround for your error: Use cloudscape with rmijdbc or cloudconnector so
you have to start and shutdown the database server and not orion.