PHP is nothing more than a template from what I heard. Much like JSP. I
think there is PHP support in Orion already anyways..but I am not for sure
on this. A servlet could be written that handles PHP and that would be 100%
Java..so it would run on any app server just fine. Probably already one out
there. Personally after working with PHP a little and JSP, JSP is much nicer
than PHP. Much closer to the Java home than PHP is. IF you know Java, you
can easily do JSP.