From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Dale Bronk
Sent: 21. august 2000 14:14
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Orion and IIS

I would love to toss IIS to the dogs, but my smtp server's web admin is via ASP.  That is the only reason I am running IIS.  I am running it on a different than port than 80.  The reason that I want to setup IIS to forward all requests to Orion is so I can setup SSL on IIS and have it forward all https requests to Orion.  IIS has a very nice wizard to setup SSL and all the CA's have instructions for IIS and not Orion.

I would really like to not do this, but since Orion doesn't seem to answer any of the SSL questions/post to either orion-interest or [EMAIL PROTECTED] I am left with no other choice.  I have SSL working with a test cert, but I have the same problems as many others on this list with a prod cert.  I don't want to really run Apache for this as then I would be running 2 different web servers.

So if anyone knows how to do any of the following, I would love some assistance:
1. Setup SSL prod cert (preferreably from Thawte) with Orion...  Doesn't even look like Orion themselves have done this!
2. No of any servlet that will run ASP.
3. No how to make IIS forward/pipe all requests to Orion.

Thanks,
Dale