I don't fully understand the Orion primer either. In particular, I don't
understand the directory structure. Does each servlet need its own
directory?

I could really benefit from a more comprehensive guide to what goes where,
including stateless and statefull session beans, entity beans, and servlets
and regular HTML files...

If anyone knows of such a guide, I would appreciate it if you could refer
me to it...

Thanks!

Jim

--On Wednesday, August 23, 2000 2:15 AM +1000 James Ho