I  doesn't know if this is true, but after I try the example from Sun
J2ee example and creating the EAR,
it's not compatible if we use this EAR in the orion, and it also the
same if we are using the orion EAR
and try open it using the sun j2ee deploytool.

>From what I read the EAR should be a standard so that other Vendor
EAR(EJB) can be used easily in
other Vendor OAS. A lot of modification have to be done so that you can
port the EAR to other OAS

I try assemble the lesson 1 (bonus calculation) from sun j2ee using the
method used to assembled
the orion-primer examples, however I'm not quite succesfull in doing
that. When I try to invoke the url
localhost/orion-calc/bonus.html, it's not the html that get executed,
but the servlet it self.

I think the guy who done the orion-primer think should extend the
example so that the HelloServlet can
be accessed via an html file (through a get method) and show us the
exact build.xml to include
the html file of the servlet

rosely kumoi