all i did was follow the instructions on the JetSpeed
website and i worked.  i would be willing to work
together on this problem.  we should probably take the
rest of the communications off line?  unless others are
interested in this.

artie

Quoting Derek Akers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hey arthur....  How did you get it to work under
Tomcat?  I had a world of
> problems with it, and so moved to orion.  Listen, if
you find the answer to
> installation on Orion, or if you want to work together
to try and get it

www.saphari.com)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"java.apache.org/jetspeed"
> > to work correctly with orion server. using 1.2.4
under
> > linux with jdk 1.3 from SUN.  the error i keep
getting
> > is:"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError" this is
happening
> > for both 1.1 and 1.2b1 of Jetspeed.  i can get it to
> > workunder Tomcat.  but i really like orionsetver
better