Doesn't seem to alter the behavior.  I attempted to create a src and classes
directory, and point the application.xml and global-web-application.xml to
the classes directory, while using the source-directory attribute pointed at
the src directory.  Since both classloaders still point to the same class
files, the default classloader wins out.

Mike

--
//