Yes. Its very easy.

Look in the /docs folder for clustering info, but basically you do this.

IN /config/server.xml, add the line

<cluster id="X" />

where X is a unique number on EACH server of the cluster. Thus, each server has Orion running on it, X will be different on each of these copies of Orion.

Then, in the WEB-INF dir of a web-app, you'll see an orion-web.xml file, add

<cluster-config /> to that file.

your set! The one thing I haven't been able to test yet is if I shut down one clustered server, then restart it, if the session data gets replicated to it again automatically. It should, but I have yet to see if that works.