Maybe you could post your xml/jsp file, and othes could look at it and try
it out.

James Birchfield

Ironmax
a better way to buy, sell and rent construction equipment
5 Corporate Center
9960 Corporate Campus Drive,
Suite 2000
Louisville, KY 40223

|--------+------------------------------------>
|        |          Ishpal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |
|        |          Sent by:                  |
|        |          owner-orion-interest@orion|
|        |          server.com                |
|        |                                    |
|        |                                    |
|        |          09/08/00 06:57 AM         |
|        |          Please respond to         |
|        |          Orion-Interest            |
|        |                                    |
|--------+------------------------------------>

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:     Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:     Re: XSL example
                                                 |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,

I got XSL working.
Now, it seems that there is some other problem ..
When I try to access an XML page I get an error like

Source XML Error: Value must be quoted.

What does this mean..???
Is there something wrong with the xml file I'm generating..???
I've tried putting values with and without quotes.. but nothing seem to
work...

Please help...
Thanks,
Ishpal.