I am probably stupid, but....

I still very confused about deployment using Orion. My understanding from
the documentation is that
I must edit the server.xml and add the code. No problem for me as a
developer. But when it comes
to migrating our application into pre-production or production, whoa-nellie,
that ain't going to cut
it. So, here's they same question I posted here repeatedly since yesterday.

I need a command-line method to deploy the ear file once it gets built into
the Orion server.
I need a command-line method to acquire the client support files from the
Orion server.
I need a command-line method to invoke a EJB client(s).

I guess I spend the rest of the day trying to figure it out, and then take
this server off our list.