Hello Richard,

Try the Management Console (java -jar orionconsole.jar or java -jar orion.jar
-console)
or try admin.jar (java -jar admin.jar).

These tools let you do those things via a graphical tool or via a command line
interface.

For more info on how to deploy using the command like, see this entry in the
FAQ:

How do I deploy an application on a remote machine (without ftp or telnet
access)? (http://www.orionserver.com/faq/#-855510329).

Regards,
Karl Avedal