Hello,

We have recently spent considerable amount of time trying to configure two
orion servers to test our distributed application,  - in the absene of
documentation from the orion server itself, it proved very inefficient and
frustrating.

After communicating with other developers, we managed it and prepared
documentation for internal use.  I have attached this documentation for
anyone interested and it can be used for any purpose.

But there are issues I really need some explanation:

- Why do we have to deploy the EJB module on both servers?  I would think
all we need on the client site is the home and remote interfaces for the
EJBs, because the stubs implement them anyway.

- Why do we have to configure remote.xml to specify the remote server?  We
already use the JNDI details to request the EJB stubs from the remote
server.

I would appreciate any comment on the above questions and attached
documentation.

Bulent