sup,

you need to include the path to your libdb2jdbc.so in your
LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
I don't remember if you should, but include say
/opt/ibmdb2/v7.1/java12
in your /etc/ld.so.config or whatever it was
run /sbin/ldconfig -v as root to refresh whatever the heck it is that
linux does with that command.

it's all off the top of my head, so verify directories and command
switches.

Of course, it wouldhelp if I understood whatever language the errors are
in, but I figure it's a decent guess ;)

Jeff