-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kurt Hoyt
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 3:33 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Detail logging? Is it possible (System.error.println -
where do i t go to in Orion)

System.err.println should print messages out to the shell or DOS window that
you used to run the orion.jar file. You could redirect that output to a file
if you want to save it:

java -jar orion.jar > orion.out

Kurt in Atlanta