Hello,

First let me apologize in advance if this is not allowed on this board, but
let me assure
you that I am not a head-hunter, just a J2EE programmer who has received
more work than he can handle and is looking for help =)

Anyways ...

I am looking for experienced programmers that would have some time to work
on J2EE based E-Commerce systems.  It would be fun stuff -- online catalogs,
forward/reverse auctions, WAP, etc -- and leave lots of room for our
creative collaboration.  The contracts would probably be for 3 months, with
the option to extend if everything works out.  It would be helpful, but not
necessary, if you are near the Washington DC area.
I'm specifically looking for programmers familiar with: EJB, JSP, XML/XSLT,
WAP, Oracle, JMS, and Orion of course!

Drop me a note if you are interested/have time!

Thanks.
Neal