-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Roger Mosher
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 8:40 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Disable CMP

Arved.
    Would it be too much to ask for us to have a look at one of your ant
build scripts?  Being very new at this I am still awash with trying to
figure out how all the parts fit together.

    Yes the J2EE deploy tool was easier to use... until the day it decided
to start generating null pointer exceptions on start up.  I knew I was going
to have to look around for a commercial application server someday anyway so
that seemed like a good day.

    Orion could use a good tutorial taking someone through the set up
process, but that's a lot of work to put together.

    Thanks
--
Roger Mosher                                       eMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]