Hi,

If you are using EJB 2.0 then (according to the draft specs) it is up to
you to decide if dependent objects are deleted or not.

However, if you are using EJB 1.1 and are storing a Collection of things in
an Entity bean, then IMHO the container MUST delete the dependent objects
along with the entity.  I have reported this as bugzilla # 52. See that for
further details.

Nick