What are you guys talking about?  I have orion running 10 web
sites on same IP.  Use Virtual-Hosting.....Did i misunderstand your question?
http://www.orionserver.com/docs/web-site.xml.html
virtual hosting works by checking the host in the request.....if it sees
the virtual-host listed in the particular web-site.xml file....it will work
as you expect......
         This should be a very simple function....just set all IPs to the
same....I personally do not use the [ALL] specification on the port
ever...because I have apache web server running some of my legacy sites on
the same machine.....but soon I will be 100% J2EE

David