This is pretty cool...We are already using JUnit  with a stand alon client,
but I like this since I don't have to keep open an extra dos window, and
remember what to type.
I put an html page with all our unit test in fron of the servlet and can
pick and choose which ones to run.  Thanks!

BTW, anyone know how to get a list of all classes within a package?

James Birchfield

Ironmax
a better way to buy, sell and rent construction equipment
5 Corporate Center
9960 Corporate Campus Drive,
Suite 2000
Louisville, KY 40223

|--------+------------------------------------>
|        |          Jason Rimmer              |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
|        |          Sent by:                  |
|        |          owner-orion-interest@orion|
|        |          server.com                |
|        |                                    |
|        |                                    |
|        |          09/28/00 04:50 PM         |
|        |          Please respond to         |
|        |          Orion-Interest            |
|        |                                    |
|--------+------------------------------------>

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:     Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:     Re: JUnit with Orion, source included

           The link works fine for me.

           Thanks for the great tool, Jeff.  Your generosity is
appreciated.

--
Jason Rimmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]