hello,

this is the the behavior I've observed in my application and that I would
like to fix: say, two users A and B are logged into the system. if I
shutdown the server while they are logged, either by using admin.jar
-shutdown or ctrl-c, the session beans associated with each user session
are passivated without problems. if I restart the server again, and user A
logs in again, then the previous two passivated session beans are
activated, again without problems, and a new session bean for user A is
created. so I have then three session beans, but two of them associated
with user A (although only one of them does work). so the passivated
session bean associated with user A is activated but it's not
reused. instead a new session bean is created for user A.

my question is: what do I need to do so that the passivated session bean
is reused after activation?

thanx.
luis