> Ps: Orion is faster than IIS, so is most other webservers.. IIS is full of
> memory leaks and other stuff that make it bend when the load is really
hard,
> and over time. Check the benchmarks on orion page, its done with
microsofts
> own benchmark utility so :)

In my experiance, for serving static HTML, IIS provides high performance and
reliability.  It also does very well with dynamic content provided by ISAPI
DLLs.  Why do you believe it is "full of memory leaks"?

The benchmark on the Orion web site rightfully points out that Orion JSPs
are faster than IIS ASPs, which is mostly because JSPs are compiled (to Java
code) while ASPs are interpreted.  (Note however that apparently ASPs will
eventually be semi-compiled, boosting performance.)

-Kyle Cordes