Title: RE: BLOBs

you have to make your own orion-ejb-jar.xml file in that case and tell orion to make a table of your dependent class:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE orion-ejb-jar PUBLIC "-//Evermind//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 1.1 runtime//EN" "http://www.orionserver.com/dtds/orion-ejb-jar.dtd">

<orion-ejb-jar>
   <enterprise-beans>
      <entity-deployment name="MyObject" table="MyObject">
         <cmp-field-mapping name="dependentField">
            <list-mapping table="MyObject_dependentFields">
               <value-mapping type="my.package.dependentClass">
                  <cmp-field-mapping>
                     <fields />
                  </cmp-field-mapping>
               </value-mapping>