Hi all,

I am not sure why..but it appears that Orion 1.2.9 (and 1.3.7) crashes
whenever we "remote" into our server to do some work on it. We have NT4 with
SP5 on one machine, and SP6 on another. I have Orion using run_as_service to
put it in as a service. Even when I run it as an application, this happens.
It seems to work fine for a while, then it crashes. I know our code is bad,
but it seems to me with only 4 people using the thing for testing, it should
be fine. Has anyone been experiencing problems with Orion crashing on NT
with SP5 or SP6? Does the remote access do something to the JVM? Its using
JDK 1.2.2-05 JRE.

On the subject..does anyone know of a Win2K program that will put Java apps
as services? The run_as_service doesn't appear to work..keeps giving some
i/o problem.

Thanks.