Try using java:comp/env/mail/MailSession.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 2:52 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: 2nd post, please help

I have created a stand alone admin component outside the orion server, which
use
the MailerEJB functions to send emails. An exception will be thrown in
MailHelper
when I start running the stand-alone admin program, which is
"java:com\env\mail\MailSession
not found".
here is <resource-ref> tag in ejb-jar.xml and web.xml
<resource-ref>
    <res-ref-name>mail/MailSession</res-ref-name>
    <res-type>javax.mail.Session</res-type>
</resource-ref>

and here is <mail-session> tag in server.xml
<mail-session location="mail/MailSession" smtp-host="csah.com">
        <property name="mail.transport.protocol" value="smtp" />
        <property name="mail.smtp.from" value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" />
        <property name="mail.from" value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" />
</mail-session>

Is anything missed? Kindly please help.

Regards,

http://www.SINA.com - #1 Destination Site for Chinese Worldwide