Hi Mike (and all),

Actually, while Struts is pretty kewl, there are some things that I wish
were modified that won't be for reasons of the general population interest
instead of my own. Because of this, while I will continue to use Struts at
work, my own projects will use my own solution, similar to Struts but not
near as robust in some ways, but a bit better on performance. The one thing
I really dislike, but I agree with based on what Craig has told me, is that
every single form submission causes the auto-population feature to get
called (reflection). I only want it to be called if an update occurs. If the
user hits cancel to go back, or what not..I don't much care what they just
entered. Only when doing searches or updates/entry on forms should it be
called. For that reason I am doing my own reflection population routine that
does use nested objects. But overall Struts kicks ass in what it offers for
a free package.

Did I compare Struts to EJB? I didn't mean to in terms of performance.