Hello Jaco,

Jaco van Rooijen wrote:

> I think not.  This is the first time I GET the connection, and it complains that I
>did not close it.  Also, according to my understanding, I do not have to explicitly
>close pooled connections.  At least, when we were using 1.0.3 the documentation said
>something to that effect.

The error doesn't say that it hasn't been closed when you create it. It says that it
hasn't been closed and points out where it was opened to make it easier for you to
find the offending connection.

Also, you do have to close() it. When using pooling, close() does not mean that the
connection is actually closed but that it is returned to the pool. If you do not
return all connections to the pool but hold on to them, that's obviously a bad thing.

Regards,
Karl Avedal