> Can you give me a brief overview of how to get Orion to serve this
> application.
1) Have you go the thing to serve the default website and its default
application?
2) If 1 look at the supplied docs - the How-To's section.
3) Then look at: http://www.znerd.demon.nl/orion-primer/
Summary of Primer:
## BASIC STEPS ###

Step 1: Setup directory structure

<Snip>

Step 8: Write the Web deployment descriptor
- web.xml: Servlets & aliases.

<Snip>

Step 10: Install the application
To actually install our application, we need to add the following line to
server.xml
in the Orion configuration directory (orion/config):
 <application  name="orion-primer"
               path="path to ear file"  />
In my case:

 <application  name="orion-primer"
               path="/home/ernst/projects/orion-primer/rel/orion-primer.ear"
/>

Step 11: Bind the web application - ***
Now we need to bind the web application to the default site.
This is done by adding the following line to the file default-web-site.xml
in the Orion configuration directory:
 <web-app  application="orion-primer"
           name="orion-primer-web"
           root="/orion-primer"  />

Step 12: Start Orion

I combined this with the directory structure suggested in the How-To's
section: /docs/application-creation-howto.html.

It takes a while to get your head around the relationships between the
varios XML files - Orion's and the ones that link up an app. I have got an
app serving HTML, JSP, Servlet as a basic development env in about 3/4 days.

You don't need to mess with EJBs at 1st, if ever....

Last tip: look at the Orion default web app structure.