bing bing bing!!!  you got it right Jeff.  Everything compiles
and runs fine now except when I call createAddress() on my EJB
to create my Address dependent object, an exception is thrown
that the method is not found.  I'll figure that out soon, but
what worries me is that part of the ejb got stored (everything
up to the Address).  Why is that?  Do I have to explicitly start
and stop the transaction for a rollback to occur?  Surely not.
This is odd...

-tim