Hey,

I used the Orion Primer, and I didn't find it too helpful. While its
probably fine for those that have worked with EJB before, I didn't find it
extremely helpful in moving me closer to working with EJB. I do have an EJB
book from ORiely that I am reading..so that is helping me see how it all
works. There is still the issues of CMP, O/R and how all that works.

I will try what you said earlier, and see if that allows me to deploy them.

Thanks.