Hiya,

Feeling real stupid here. I'm examining data sources and getting totally
confused. Maybe I'm just burnt out. Haven't had a holiday in five years.
Sigh.

Back to business. We're *forced* to use Microsoft SQL 7 and Win2K. How do I
set up the datasource xml file to handle this? I can't seem to find anything
on this in the email lists on in the docs. The only drivers I have are the
ODBC bridges (The invisible hidden MS one and the standard Sun one) and I'm
not paying for a Type IV driver at the outrageous prices I've been presented
with from BEA and the like. Has anyone done this before or can point me in
the right direction?

A tired developer who's feeling very old and dim...

Kimberley Scott
Senior Web Developer
Peakhour Pty Ltd
http://smartoffice.com.au <<- just built. needs work. ASP/COM Sigh. What can