Jeff, you have mentioned this behavior (with the mapping table) to me
before, but I have yet to see it. As I recall, your using composit keys. Is
it possible this only happens when a composit key is involved?

Also, I agree it would be just great to know whats is and is not
implemented in EJB 2.0, and what the known problems are. I expect Evermind
must also have lots of example code that exercises the various features and
mapping types. Otherwise, how would they have tested it? I would love for
them to share this code as well... (Hint Hint).

Jim

--On Wednesday, October 25, 2000 12:07 AM -0700 Jeff Schnitzer