Is there any specific 'type' of certificate you requested from Verisign?
We are in desperate need to get 128 bit running on our production site, but
so far, I have only gotten the 40 bit test cert from thawte to work
correctly.  I could not get keytool to successfully import the test cert
that verisign gives.  Any help would be appreciated.

James Birchfield

Ironmax
a better way to buy, sell and rent construction equipment
5 Corporate Center
9960 Corporate Campus Drive,
Suite 2000
Louisville, KY 40223

|--------+------------------------------------>
|        |          Sach Jobb                 |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         |
|        |          Sent by:                  |
|        |          owner-orion-interest@orion|
|        |          server.com                |
|        |                                    |
|        |                                    |
|        |          10/26/00 02:08 PM         |
|        |          Please respond to         |
|        |          Orion-Interest            |
|        |                                    |
|--------+------------------------------------>

  |       To:     Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                 |
  |       cc:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                                       |
  |       Subject:     Re: Obtaining an SSL Certificate

I have it working with netscape 128bit from Verisign, -->BUT<-- make sure
that you have the US version of the JSSE that supports 128bit encryption
(you have to go and download this).

sach