As soon as I get Interbase working with Orion using CMP and entity beans, I
will post what I have done to get it to work, including a Schema I just
found. That should help those interested in this database. Overall its a
pretty rock-solid database. I am waiting for InterClient 2.0, which should
provide the Dialect 3 stuff we are waiting for..but other than that, its a
tiny footprint and does just about everything the big boys do...all for
free.