"Duffey, Kevin" wrote:

> So of all the databases that are "free" to use, which one is best for load?
> I know of PostgreSQL, mySQL, Interbase, and Sybase 11.x. Can anyone maybe
> fill in the URLs where we can get these databases, as well as JDBC 2.0
> compliant drivers for them?
http://www.mysql.com
http://www.inprise.com/downloads/ for interbase
http://www.sybase.com/detail/1,3693,1010215,00.html for sybase ase
11.0.3.3 jdbc drivers you'll have to look for. They're called
JConnect5.2
and I guess postress is http://www.postgresql.org

sven

> Thanks.

Sven E. van 't Veer
http://www.cachoeiro.net
Java Developer                                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]