Kurt,

Thank you for this article - it has been published on OrionSupport.

A comment I have, is that instead of specifying a data-source for *every*
<entity-deployment> in orion-ejb-jar.xml, you can specify a
default-data-source in orion-application.xml which will automatically be
used by every cmp entity in the entire application.

Likewise, orion-application.xml also allows you to specify a
data-sources.xml file to be used for the specific application - this allows
you to separate configuration of data-sources in each applications.

-Joe Walnes